P.O.Box 2300 Tulsa, OK 74192
What is the position:
The Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and re-engineering business processes, supporting project management, and creating requirements’ specifications.
What will you do:
- Manage the relationship between IT and management
- Participate in annual planning
- Write business/functional requirements
- Assist with leading conversion projects
- Create application documentation
- Perform business requirements gathering
- Perform root cause analysis and remediate problems
- Perform testing on enhancements and other projects
- Create and manage Change Control and Severity Notification
- Create simple reports and perform simple queries
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Business Analyst related experience.
- Understanding of complex application data flows across multiple highly integrated applications
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with conversion projects
- Experience with gap analysis
- Awareness of software integration, system integration, and technology used
- Experience with SQL queries/SQL reporting
- Experience with MS Visio (wireframing, flowcharts, modeling, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.