Tulsa, OK 74119
What is the position:
The Benefits Manager will oversee HR policies and procedures related to benefits and serve as the point of contact for inquiries and process improvement.
What will you do:
- Develop new employee benefits policies and improves existing policies
- Perform administration over existing HR policies and procedures
- Perform cost control analysis and implement new procedures to improve cost control
- Supervise benefits-related HR activities and procedures
- Assist employees with HR-related inquiries, specifically related to benefits
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, or related
- Strong understanding of HR and governmental regulations, specifically related to benefits
- Strong understanding of HR processes, specifically related to benefits
- Ability to analyze and interpret HR data
- Benefits certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You would be happy here if:
- You are a born leader, able to motivate employees to optimize their productivity and able to harness talent to achieve the best results.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.