Houston, TX 77056
What is the position:
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for designing, testing, and supporting business intelligence solutions.
What will you do:
- Design/Create BI reports, data models, and dashboards
- Test and troubleshoot BI reports, data models, and dashboards
- Collaborate with Analysts and Developers to define how data is processed and stored by the company's application
- Track and maintain all BI development
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or related fields
- Experience using BI tools to build reports, data models, and dashboards
- Experience with IBM Cognos Analytics preferred
- Experience with VCS preferred
- Experience with T-SQL and SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of T-SQL programming preferred
- Highly adaptable, capable of learning new technologies
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.
- Roadblocks don’t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.