Sapulpa, OK 74066
What is the position:
The AutoCad Designer will be a self-motivated and independent person who will work in production.
What do you need to be able to do:
- Conduct ASME Calculations
- Create AutoCAD drawings needed for projects
- Customer contacts for inquires, orders, drawing approval cycle and project management
- Project coordination with shop and customer
- Shipping coordination
- Final data submittal
What are the requirements:
- AutoCAD 2D
- Inventor 3D preferred
- Experience with basic drafting
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn and use pipeline code calculations
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Self-motivated and can work well without supervision
You would be really happy working here if:
- You think outside the box and can find solutions where others just see a roadblock.
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.