110 W 7th Houston, TX 77056
What is the position:
The Application Developer is responsible for the support and enhancement of business critical applications and associated interfaces.
What will you do:
- Plan and lead medium/large-scaled IT projects
- Conduct new full stack development and maintenance of existing code
- Comply with the documented change management process/procedures
- Complete projects in a time effective manner
- Engage with appropriate business units and teams to gather functional requirements and create a technical design accordingly
What are the requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, CIS, or related field.
- 5+ years of .NET development experience
- Experience with C# and MVC
- Experience with full stack development
- Experience with Oracle and SQL
- Experience with integrations using Biztalk or Boomi preferred
- Experience with ETRM preferred (RightAngle, Allegro, Ender, etc.)
- Experience with web servers, web services, and reporting tools
- Proficient in testing methods, TFS performance testing
- Proficient in Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and thrive in a fast-paced setting
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.
- Roadblocks don’ t intimidate you. You understand how to successfully evaluate problems and develop appropriate solutions.