Accounts Payable Specialist
Tulsa, OK 74145 US
What is this position?
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and an ability to accurately track and record cash flow. This candidate should have experience in maintaining a database of financial information and be able to recognize and solve any problems that may arise. Lastly, where appropriate this candidate will track 1099s and create a report with related information at year-end.
What will you do?
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will:
- Review and record invoices from vendors to ensure accuracy in billing
- Process expense reports from employees Identify discrepancies and escalate in an appropriate manner
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and accounts payable files
- Reconcile statements of accounts, as required
- Maintain 1099s and generate reports at year-end
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process
What are the requirements?
- 1 - 2 years in accounting or related field
- Experience working with some sort of ERP system.
- Strong organizational, analytical and recording skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Associate degree in accounting, finance, or a related field from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- You think outside the box and can find solutions where others just see a roadblock.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.