Tulsa, OK 74103
What is the position:
The .NET Developer will be on a team of high-performing individuals assigned to critical technology projects for the enterprise.
What will you do:
- Participate and assist in the development of design
- Serve as the liaison between different technical business units
- Utilize database mapping for data migration
- Develop SQL for Business Objects reporting
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues
- Participate in weekly project status meetings and assist in training users on various applications
What are the requirements:
- 5+ years of project experience as a Business Analyst or Developer
- Expertise in SQL, at least 5 years of complex queries
- Experience with .NET development
- Experience writing scripts and procedures
- Knowledge of PM methodologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience gathering requirements
- Basic security knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can grasp complex subjects and effectively strategize how to achieve optimal results.
- You can strategize, understanding the goals of the company and creating effective plans to achieve those goals.