Senior Project Manager
Tulsa, OK 74103 US
The role of the Sr. Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects on time and on budget. Coordinating efforts of team members, vendors, and consultants to deliver projects according to plan is essential. The Sr. Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
What are the responsibilities?
As a Sr. Project Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with project team to improve existing system functionalities and implement Oracle Cloud Fusion & sunset redundant systems
- Oversee various system projects of a highly complex nature.
- Be responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- Be familiar with the system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Take responsibility for projects involving multiple disciplines in the IT function.
- In project delivery, support Scrum and Waterfall methodology
- Manage all aspects of multiple diverse projects, including financials.
- Utilize expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Meet financial objectives by estimating project costs; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- 7-10 years of experience in IT Project Management (Waterfall methodology)
- PMP Certified or similar certification
- Oracle ERP PM experience
- Solid understanding of the Project Lifecycle (PLC) and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Demonstrated track record of driving projects to meet business requirements on time and within budget and manage project teams to meet challenging delivery dates
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive discussions across multiple business and areas to manage tasks, resolve issues, etc
- Strong familiarity with technologies such as Oracle 2.0, VMware, and Microsoft as well as routers, switches, firewalls, and storage area networks.
- Strong Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Ability to allocate time efficiently, handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Excellent business acumen and technical aptitude
- Ability to domestically travel
You would be really happy here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You understand how to navigate the ever-changing world of technology and how to use it to keep the business ahead of the curve.