HR & Operations Coordinator
Houston, TX 77380
What is the position?
The HR & Operations Coordinator is primarily responsible for compiling, posting, and verifying primary financial data for use in the preparation and maintenance of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other related accounting operations.
What will you do?
- Verify accuracy of accounts payable invoices
- Prepare and maintains the lease management database.
- Post information from accounts payable invoices to ledgers and enters information in the computer.
- Prepare accounts payable checks and claims and records them in the computer register.
- Post account receivable payments to associated accounts.
- Compute and process fees due on notes receivable
- Prepare and mail statements on accounts receivable open items.
- Analyze accounts receivable ledger and calls customers to check on payment of past due invoices.
- Gather information and prepare statistical reports of operations.
- Answer telephone enquiries regarding accounting data or records.
- Prepare and verify accuracy of bi-annual sales tax report
- Update the lease data fact sheets for the lease files as new leases are amended, renewed or created.
- Maintains accounts payable and accounts receivable files.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-5 years of experience performing office accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and accounting software
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
You would be really happy working here if:
- You can be counted on in crucial times, possessing great focus while completing projects successfully and efficiently.
- You are left-brained and understand that the devil’s in the details, proactively seeking them out and understanding how they contribute to the whole of a project.